The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
Primary Objectives of the Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
- Plan, develop, lead and execute recruitment processes and programs, ensuring all recruiting activities are consistent with company’s policies and standards.
- Effectively execute the organization’s Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Develop, initiate and implement a wide range of cost-effective sourcing strategies that result in meeting the staffing and talent needs of the business.
- Support development of sourcing capabilities for HR teams across the Enterprise.
- Collaborate with business leaders and HR business partners to understand current and future workforce needs.
- Compile, maintain, analyze and report on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, new hires, cost per hire, fill rate, promotions, terminations and related information.
- Assess labor markets and stay current on emerging platforms, trends and products that may deliver more effective and efficient results.
- Oversee the company’s relationships with all posting/sourcing channels and recruitment agencies, engaging in contract negotiation and onboarding of new third-party partners.
- Execute and refine the Enterprise recruitment marketing strategy.
- Act as functional owner of the applicant tracking system and other recruitment tools/platforms.
- Facilitate immigration and visa sponsorship activities in partnership with the HR Business Partners and Legal.
- Participate in the full life-cycle of recruitment for open reqs, from sourcing the best talent to effective screening of candidates, conducting meaningful and productive interviews, negotiating optimal terms and onboarding candidates as needed.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Lead execution of recruitment process and technology improvements.
- Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous improvement goals.
- Coordinate, implement and measure success of college recruiting initiatives, including the internship program.
Knowledge / Skills / Personal Characteristics
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system from position opening to onboarding.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
Experience & Education
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Five+ years of human resources corporate recruiting experience required; one to two years of human resources experience preferred.
- Three+ years of digital and design recruiting experience required.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification or equivalent preferred.