We’re looking for an energetic, collaborative, and results-oriented individual to join the Marketing team as our Marketing Operations Specialist. This position is responsible for the ongoing engagement of Marvin’s Salesforce.com platform across the Sales and Marketing departments, which includes training, user onboarding and consultation. This position will also drive the coordination of marketing campaigns, assets management and email deployment across our Salesforce and marketing automation platforms.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is detail-oriented, highly-motivated, organized and can effectively manage multiple projects at once. This individual will work collaboratively with the internal Salesforce team, and cross-functional partners across Sales, Marketing, Service and IT.
Essential Job Functions:
Salesforce Consultation and Training (50% time allocation)
- Prepare and conduct training presentations for Sales and Marketing teams – both in-person and via webinar – with the goal of ensuring maximum effectiveness of Salesforce.
- Develop and maintain branded training materials including standard operating procedures, presentations and best practices.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards that drive useful insights into our Sales and Marketing performance.
- Identify and audit end-user behavior to analyze performance and training requirements.
- Provide platform consultation to Sales, Marketing and Service teams.
Marketing Campaign Coordination (40% time allocation)
- Coordinate and execute the deployment of Salesforce marketing campaigns by developing project plans, assigning and managing marketing assets, supporting the creation of email templates and forms, and working across multiple departments.
- Develop and manage a centralized process to assess ongoing performance for email marketing lists and lead-generation activities.
- Collaborate with Marketing and IT to execute email templates, landing pages and forms.
Miscellaneous (10% of time allocation)
- Partner with IT to actively maintain the integrity and cleanliness of our Salesforce database.
- Provide back-up support to Lead Administrator for lead processing and management.
- Assist with research and enterprise-level initiatives, as assigned.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms (Pardot and/or Marketing Cloud).
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation and marketing analytics.
- Ability to collect business requirements and incorporate into a comprehensive project plan.
- Proactively seeks out solutions and is excited to bring new approaches to the team.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with a passion for detail and execution.
- Strong self-starter who is a team player and problem-solver who can work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information in basic terms.
- Dynamic interpersonal, customer service, and training skills.
- Ability to support remote end-users (e.g., Outside Sales team).
- Ability to quickly answer questions and troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to travel, including overnights, up to 10%.
Education / Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (required).
2+ years end-user training and support professional experience with Salesforce platform (required).
1+ years experience with marketing automation. platforms, Pardot and/or Marketing Cloud (required).
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.