At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Senior Manufacturing & Process Engineer to join the New Ventures Team.
- Support production with process development and improvement projects utilizing engineering principles and continuous improvement tools.
- Develop department layouts and process documentation, including process routings, labor standards, standard work procedures and associated building facility needs.
- Serve as a Process Lead working cross functionally on major projects and initiatives in broad areas of assignments and fields.
- Develop, drive, manage and execute capital investment plans.
- Capital projects include: developing project justification, cost analysis, project schedules, authorization documentation, presentation for approval and project management throughout the process.
- Support technology research and implementation projects by establishing a business case and determining the equipment needs, lead and/or support the machine acquisition process and oversee project activities.
- Investigate quality concerns to determine root cause and drive resolution, prevent quality issues from leaving the facility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or an Associate degree with related field experience is required.
- Strong written and oral communication are required.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a manufacturing setting is ideal.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) is required.
- Demonstrated, strong project management skills are required with a desire to think differently.
- Excellent self-direction, time management, business acumen and strategic thinking for new products and processes.