Schedule: 2:30pm-12:30am, Monday-Thursday
At Marvin, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Quality Supervisor to join the Quality team at our Warroad, MN location.
The Quality Supervisor acts as a champion for quality providing motivation and direction for making
a high-quality product. A champion will reinforce the importance of quality guidelines and will drive
activity to establish short and long term projects to address issues affecting quality performance
metrics. The Quality Supervisor is a key leader in quality planning and is responsible for leading,
directing, and motivating the Quality Team, mainly Quality Technicians and Quality Seniors.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and lead Quality team, training/cross training and performance feedback
- Oversee the administration of the Quality personnel and resources
- Ensure production goals are met while maintaining and enhancing existing quality systems
- Ensure quality standards, inspection/auditing protocols are effectively followed and maintained
- Assist in maintaining proper records and documentation for departmental data
- Facilitate process, product, or material reviews as needed to avoid production disruption
- Work with Manufacturing, Quality, R&D, Materials, Mfg Engineering, Service, and Suppliers across a wide variety of issues
- Support Quality driven manufacturing initiatives by facilitating, leading or participating in
- Assist in driving standardization and improvement across the Quality department and into
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders throughout operations and leverage
enterprise resources as appropriate
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Leadership skills – lead with service & humility, empower team leaders / members, foster an
environment of coaching & feedback
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, as well as the ability to self-motivate and
- Proactive customer-centric approaches to work activities and results
- Clear drive for results – process improvement, project & time management skills, problem
solving skills, and root cause identification skills
- Experience and knowledge with continuous improvement methodologies and statistical
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Manufacturing management and leadership experience
- Product & Industry experience
Marvin Family of Brands began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Marvin Family Brands has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!