At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you.® We are a world-class designer and manufacturer of wood windows and doors that relies on our years of experience, advanced technology, and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually grow our business.
We are currently seeking a Systems Administrator, Associate to join the Information Systems department at Warroad, MN location. This position will work closely with team members to build and maintain systems to meet business needs.
Essential Functions of the Job:
Support helpdesk operations with Tier I and II support levels
System and application monitoring and maintenance
Support System Administrators with projects
Support PC and peripherals
Support users and user systems
Support communication systems
Support office presentation systems
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to listen/read, understand, convey clear and concise thoughts verbally and in a written format
Education / Experience:
- 2 or 4 year IT related degree or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting MS Server systems
- Experience supporting MS Windows computers and peripherals
- Experience supporting TCIP, Ethernet networking
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to upload his/her cover letter and resume to this job posting on Marvin’s career page.