At Marvin, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Quality Intern to join the Quality team at our Warroad, MN location.
The Marvin Quality team is bound together in the pursuit of improvement; working together to ensure the quality of Marvin processes, services, and products. The intern should expect to be introduced to all facets of quality and will assist with a wide range of duties. The intern will work closely Quality Supervisor, Engineer, and Technicians.
• Assist with process audits and observe product audits
• Summarize quality performance data and prepare documentation
• Conduct inspections of materials and finished goods
• Collect inspection or audit records, enter data and assist with data exchange
• Involvement with capability studies on equipment or processes
• Aid in creation of point of use instructions and with training development
• Work with team to analyze customer feedback
Skills and Abilities:
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Analytical and statistics skills
• Imaginative and creative thinking skills
• Actively pursuing a technical degree, one of the following or similar disciplines:
o Manufacturing, Process or Industrial Engineering
o Manufacturing or Industrial Technology
o Manufacturing or Operations Management
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and on-site clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!