At Marvin, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Repair/PM Supervisor to join the team at our Warroad, MN location.
1:30PM - 12:30AM Monday through Thursday (Extended hours on Friday to support production as needed)
- Accountable for the safety, training and performance of the RPPM team members.
- Supervise a team of skilled employees to ensure equipment and infrastructure are performing within established expectations and specifications.
- Drive improvement in our operations through the use of data driven analysis and metrics. Sharing the opportunities in a collaborative environment with production and support resources as well as outside vendors in order to find solutions to problems we face and attain the maximum positive impact on operations.
- Build stronger teams through coaching, cross training and development discussions with the RPPM employees. Allowing us to achieve higher levels of performance, improve our customer service and build bench strength.
- Perform typical management duties including T&A, performance appraisals, coaching & feedback.
- Two year post secondary degree in applicable field preferred or transferable years of experience in a similar role.
- Prior management training and experience required.
Experience and Skills Required
- Experience with all trades and skills that pertain to manufacturing Maintenance functions.
- Working knowledge of industrial compliance regulations including OSHA, Environmental, Electrical, HVAC, Boiler Licensing, Potable Water
- Excellent communication and people skills, along with the ability to be a mentor to employees.
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and an onsite clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!