Weekend: 5:30 am – 6:00 pm, Friday – Sunday
• $2.00/hour premium to compensate for the 36-hour work week being 4 hours short of 40
• Eligible for all full-time benefits
• Overtime may be required depending on business needs
At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Weekend Operator to join the team at our Warroad, MN location.
• Set up and operate machines and equipment to product specifications
• Perform quality inspections on product
• Assist operators with trouble shooting machines and equipment issues
• Assist Maintenance with repairs
• Work on or operate lines as requested by management
• Must comply with all safety requirements, including manufacturing practices and procedures, standard operating procedures and manufacturing documentation
Education, Training and Experiences:
• Experience operating, setting up and performing minor repairs on machines and equipment
• Must have ability to operate various types of machines and equipment
• Problem solving ability; results oriented; accountable for results
• Ability to work well with others in a positive, flexible team structure
• Must be able to use quality measurement tools
• Knowledge of paint application a plus
• Computer knowledge a plus
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and on-site clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!