At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you.® We are a world-class designer and manufacturer of wood windows and doors that relies on our years of experience, advanced technology, and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually grow our business.
We are currently seeking an Intern to join the Materials department at our Warroad, MN location during the summer of 2019. This position will be involved with our Materials team on a variety of different projects which may be flexible based on the student’s area of expertise and interest.
Potential intern functions:
• Assist with projects related to managing materials and supply chain needs, reducing material costs, improving processes and growing profitability
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Education / Experience:
• Completion of at least two semesters of Supply Chain Management/Logistics related coursework
• Actively pursing BS degree in a relevant major (2nd year or higher preferred)
NOTE: This employer will not sponsor VISA candidates for this position.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to upload his/her cover letter and resume (not an Application for Employment) to this job posting on Marvin’s career page.
*** Free temporary housing may be provided for qualified candidates only ***
The housing offer is limited to a first come first serve basis – it is not guaranteed.
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to pursue this exciting opportunity, please apply with cover letter and resume to: