At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you.™ We are currently seeking a Human Resource Business Partner to join our Human Resources team and experience an upbeat, challenging, and fun work environment.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
The HR Business Partner serves a strategic and dynamic role within Human Resources; this role builds a
partnership with dedicated internal clients and acts as a single point of contact for them. This
role represents Human Resources while consulting within the business unit they are partnered with, while
maintaining consistency and alignment to other HR Business Partners. More specific responsibilities include:
- Providing consultative support to management for the consistent and appropriate application of policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the HR function’s priorities and efforts are customer centric and aligned to the execution of the
- Exercising judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with employees and members of management.
- Ensuring the facility is developing and maintaining a robust and sustainable talent pipeline in all areas of the unit, including active participation and planning in the talent acquisition process.
- Affecting cultural change to one of a collaborative, high-performance and continually improving environment.
- Working closely with all in the Business Unit to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Action and solution oriented with solid follow through.
- Able to work autonomously, as well as part of a team, and is confident in managing relationships at all levels.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills. Can take the lead in discussions, seeds ideas and cultivates and pursues opportunities that are in the best interests of the company.
- 4 year degree in Human Resources, Business, or business-related field.
- 3-5 years of HR experience working with varying levels of employees and management.