Infinity Replacement Windows from Marvin is a world-class manufacturer of windows and doors that relies on our experience, advanced technology and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually grow our business. Currently, we are seeking a New Account Development Manager to join our Sales team. Join our team and experience an upbeat, challenging, and fun work environment.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage prospecting, selection, activation, and growth of new Infinity retailer accounts.
- Pursue the development of new customers to expand market share in new markets.
- Evaluate market potential in a territory, research potential accounts, and hold introduction meetings with potential accounts.
- Evaluate new customer plans and potential fit with the company.
- Manage the new account setup process, including credit review, new account authorization and Letter. Agreements, proper documentation, hand-off to sales rep, training and displays.
- Assist the sales rep in the initial development of the account.
- Participate with the management team in the new business development planning.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to integrate core selling principles and apply them to achieve business goals.
- Dynamic personality that can influence, motivate and problem solve within a diverse work group.
A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously within an established process.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Ability to travel greater than 50% of the time.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Knowledge of the Sell, Furnish, Install sales and marketing programs along with knowledge of window replacement products, installation and service strongly desired.
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably in Business with Sales focus, or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with demonstrated achievement in new account development
- Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills required to manage multiple and varied responsibilities simultaneously.