Join Our Tradition of Innovation
Marvin Windows and Doors is a progressive manufacturer of quality windows and doors. We’re family owned and family oriented, with a tradition of innovation and values going back over 100 years.
At Marvin, we are committed to creating a workplace which provides an opportunity for all employees to fully optimize their potential.
We are currently searching for talented individuals to join our team of engineers at our Grafton, ND location.
• Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineer
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field (Industrial Technology, Manufacturing Engineering etc.)
- Experience designing and analyzing machines and mechanical components using 3D CAD software
- Ability to solve difficult problems by applying basic scientific/engineering principles, theories and concepts
- Initiative, self-starter, works with minimal direction, adaptable, and high motivation for excellence.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interface with an organization at all levels.
If you meet these qualifications and are motivated to succeed in a fast-paced and challenging environment we would love to hear from you. You may apply with a cover letter and resume or initiate a conversation with our Human Resource team.
Equal Opportunity Employer