The Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) serves a strategic and critical role within our Operations teams. HRBP’s work in unison with team leadership on initiatives related to workplace culture, employee engagement, leader development and employee relations resolution.
This role will directly support evening shift employees and leadership. Hours will generally be 2:30pm-12:30am, Monday through Thursday. Occasional Friday evening hours may be required during periods of peak production. The evening shift HRBP is eligible for a competitive salaried shift differential and a supplemental PTO allocation.
Champion of Culture and Employee Engagement
- Partner with operations leaders to analyze engagement survey data, develop action plans, and assist with the execution of planned strategies and tactics.
- Manage and/or support programs and events designed to improve workplace culture. (i.e. recognition and award programs, team celebrations/special events, community involvement)
Leader Development and Support
- Provide both formal training and informal mentorship/coaching to Operations leaders.
- Helps Operations leadership identify and develop high-potential individual contributors.
Recruitment and Retention
- Ensure efforts around employee recruitment, retention and internal/external job postings are performed to expectations.
- Proactively address employee complaints/concerns and collaborate with Plant Leadership in a confidential and appropriately urgent manner.
Compliance and Legal
- Assist in the creation and/or delivery of required compliance training for employees and leaders.
- Maintain strong knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the business.
- Partner with Manager to ensure policies, practices and procedures are compliant.
Total Rewards Including Benefits Administration
- Serve as a knowledgeable total rewards/benefits resource for employees.
- Ensure related information is shared with consideration for the timeliness, ideal method(s) of communication, leadership preparedness, accessibility to HR assistance, etc.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Present comfortably to groups of all sizes.
- Champion company values and advocate for continuous improvements to our workplace culture.
- Think differently/innovatively in response to challenges and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships across the organization.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Experience in a HRBP, HR Generalist or similar role required; strong preference to candidates with a background of HR in manufacturing
- Professional certification is strongly preferred (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR, etc.)