• High school diploma with additional technical, vocational, or college coursework.
• 4+ years’ experience in a technical oriented position, preferred.
• Demonstrated root cause identification and problem-solving skills.
• Collaboration skills, ability to engage and influence others without authority.
• Drive for results; demonstrated time management.
Marvin Family of Brands began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Marvin Family Brands has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!