Marvin Windows and Doors is currently seeking a summer intern to join our engineering department at our Grafton, ND location. This opportunity will provide a variety of engineering experiences to include design layout, improvements to manufacturing methods, problem solving, project management and more.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• time and motion studies;
• Line balancing and work flow improvements;
• Facility and production line layouts;
• Equipment and fixture design;
• Effectively contribute to teams and projects;
• Maintain a safe working environment.
Preferably, the student would have some computer-aided drafting experience, an ability to read prints and exposure to lean manufacturing principles.