At Marvin, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Quality Engineer to join the Quality Team at our Warroad, MN location.
The Quality Engineer is responsible for evaluating quality performance and customer feedback to drive quality improvement in the manufacturing process. This person will act as a leader on quality initiatives and serve as a primary resource to drive continuous improvement into quality systems.
• Provide leadership utilizing quality systems, data analysis, project prioritization and project management.
• Gather external and internal customer feedback and drive quality improvement throughout operation.
• Develop strategies to improve customer satisfaction and reduce instances of field service calls.
• Support Quality driven manufacturing initiatives by leading or participating in improvement initiatives.
• Facilitate document control, product and process qualification, and audit processes.
• Observe continuous improvement testing efforts and coordinate root cause analysis of product failures.
• Provide support to Quality team members to improve process for quality assurance of incoming materials and data exchange with external supply chain partners.
• Promote the Quality Management System and ensure processes are in alignment with QMS.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required, Technology/Engineering preferred.
• Experience and knowledge with continuous improvement methodologies and statistical analysis tools.
• Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
• Strong communication skills and ability to facilitate large meetings at all levels.
• Clear drive for results - project management skills, problem solving skills, and root cause identification skills.
• Collaboration skills, ability to work cross-functionally, engage and influence others with authority.
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and an onsite clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!