Position- Continuous Improvement Intern:
Marvin Windows and Doors is a progressive manufacturer of made-to-order windows and doors that relies on the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to grow our business. We are currently seeking a summer intern to join our Continuous Improvement department at our Warroad, MN location. This position will be involved with our C.I. team on a variety of different projects which are flexible based on the student’s area of expertise and interest.
Depending on the student’s requirements, start date Spring/Summer 2019. We are flexible on the duration of the internship, and are willing to work with the student to determine a good fit.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Information boards
• Six sigma data input
• Time studies
• Value stream mapping/ Routings
• Effectively contribute to teams and projects
• Maintain a safe working environment
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Manufacturing classes preferred, but not required
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Completed 1yr. college in related field
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to apply your skills in a new and challenging ways, please submit cover letter and resume at marvin.com/careers.