Values-Driven. Work-Life Balance. Wrapped into Innovation and Excellence!
That’s us. That’s the Marvin team.
Consider a career with a company that has as its first Value, “Do the Right Thing.” At the Marvin companies, we strive to enrich the places and spaces where we live and work. An on-site medical Health and Wellness clinic is an example of these values in action.
Marvin Windows and Doors, the premier manufacturer of top quality made-to-order wood windows and doors has an excellent career opportunity in our Ripley, TN facility. This family-owned company demonstrated its commitment to its associates, communities, and customers, by having no layoffs through the great recession. Associates in the Ripley, TN facility are recognized for excellence with Safety, Quality, Performance, Environmental and Wellness excellence certifications.
Environmental, Health, and Safety Manager
This individual will lead the EHS effort, including continuing VPP/STAR Safety certification, Wellness excellence, and TN Green-Star participation.
• BS (Occupational Safety and Health ideal) Safety certification a plus.
• 3 -7 years demonstrated Environmental, Health, and Safety Leadership.
• Manufacturing experience a plus
• VPP experience ideal.
• Wellness experience preferred; Medical clinic / First Responder experience a plus.
• Competitive Salary, with relocation assistance.
• Excellent benefits package including extras such as an on-site medical clinic, staffed with a Dr. and Family Nurse Practitioner, gym/fitness center reimbursement, and other Wellness and fitness innovations. Profit sharing plan in addition to our 401(k) plan.
• Win. Grow. And think Differently in Marvin’s values-based environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer.