Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your leadership skills? Do you have experience successfully managing projects?
At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you®. We are a progressive manufacturer of quality windows and doors that relies on our years of experience, advance technology and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually grow our business.
- Lead/Manage cross-functional product development projects identified by Stakeholders.
- Define project scope and identify resources required for core and extended teams.
- Establish and manage targets for project costs, risks, and schedules.
- Organize and lead regularly scheduled project meetings.
- Communication of project status and deliverables to Key Stakeholders and Executives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or a related field of study
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Project management experience
- Experience working with process and product development projects helpful
- Self-directed and motivated
- Problem solver and team player
- Technical aptitude
- Knowledge of manufacturing principles, procedures, products, and materials beneficial
- Desire and potential for growth opportunities within the organization
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.
No recruiter inquiries.
NOTE: This employer will not consider any candidate who needs VISA sponsorship now or in the future.