Senior Manufacturing Engineer
8:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday
Depending on qualifications and experience.
At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join the Engineering/Research and Development teams at our Warroad, MN location.
• Support production work cells with process development and improvement projects utilizing engineering principles and continuous improvement tools.
• Collaborate with engineering team to establish department layouts and process documentation (examples: process routings, labor standards and standard work procedures).
• Form and execute capital investment plans.
• Capital projects include: developing project justification, cost analysis, project schedules, authorization documentation, presentation for approval and seeing the project through to completion.
• Support technology research and implementation projects by establishing a business case and determining the equipment needs, lead and/or support the machine acquisition process and oversee project activities.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related field.
• 5 years of Manufacturing Engineering experience.
• Previous experience in Project Management, Process Development, Process Control and Continuous improvement experience.
Marvin Family of Brands began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Marvin Family Brands has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!