At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you. Work for a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Repair
Mechanic/Electrician to join the Maintenance Department at our Warroad, MN location.
• Perform mechanical and electrical repair and preventative maintenance (PM) work.
• Responsible for work orders assigned each day.
• Responsible to learn and use the maintenance software (CMMS).
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Secondary schooling in a mechanical and/or electrical field.
• Safe work habits.
• Knowledge of mechanical principals, hydraulics, pneumatics, fabrication, and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of electrical troubleshooting and equipment controls.
• Good people skills.
• Physically fit.
• Ability to read and understand schematics and equipment manuals.
• Willing to be trained in confined space entry.
• Computer skills.
Hours: Days 5:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Hours will vary depending on workload, production down-time, and company policy.
If you meet these qualifications and are a high energy person ready to accept this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply with resume and salary history to: www.marvin.com/careers
We proudly support our
Veterans and their families!