At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you. ™ We are currently seeking an Engineering Technician for the Manufacturing Engineering Group at our Warroad, MN location.
Major duties include:
• Facilitating Job Request Projects: includes supporting manufacturing work cells, researching the project request, working with customers, peer and support discipline to develop a design, assemble a package and coordinate the project to completion.
• Support Process Improvement/Product Development Initiatives: includes participating on process improvement and product development initiatives, supporting work cell down time and metric analysis to identify and implement improvement opportunities and following through on project assignments.
• Support Product Group Team Activity: includes participating as a team member on product group initiatives, supporting work cell activities and following through on project assignments.
• Support Equipment Reliability Initiatives: includes participating in equipment reliability initiatives, supporting work cell down time analysis to identify and implement equipment reliability improvement opportunities and following through on project assignments.
• Mechanical/technical aptitude.
• Problem solving/continuous improvement skills.
• Knowledge of manufacturing principles, procedures and technologies.
• AutoCAD Inventor or other 3D modeling knowledge and experience a plus.
• Strong communication and documentation skills.
• Project management and coordination skills.
• Self-starter and makes good use of time.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Coatings applications experience a plus.
• 2-year technical degree or equivalent work experience
Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Mon. – Fri.
If you meet these qualifications and are a high energy person ready to accept this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply with resume and salary history to: www.marvin.com/careers
We proudly support our
Veterans and their families!