Marvin Windows and Doors is a progressive manufacturer of made-to-order windows and doors that relies on the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to grow our business. We are currently seeking a Civil, Construction, or Construction Management intern that is enrolled as a student to join the Facility Engineering Department at our Warroad, MN location for the summer of 2019. This position will be involved with our Facility Engineers on a variety of projects.
Depending on the student requirements, this position is planned to start in May or June of 2019. We are also flexible on the duration of the summer work, and are willing to work with the student to determine a good fit.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Research, data collection, measurements and design of onsite projects
- Using tools of the trade to gather and present information for projects
- Effectively contribute to teams and projects
- CAD/Drafting/Print Work
- Maintain a safe work environment
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
- 0 to 3 years work experience, hands-on building experience helpful
- Previous design and testing skills a plus
- Ability to prepare samples and conduct field work in an organized manner
- Excellent organizational skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer and software skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, 2D AutoCAD Inventor)
- Student in Designing
- Preferred 3rd or 4th year student with BS or MS goal
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to apply your skills in new and challenging ways, please apply with cover letter and resume.