Special Shape Windows
Add dimension and drama to a window design by incorporating Marvin Special Shape windows. Choose from thousands of shapes to match your dream window, including octagon, hexagon, trapezoid, pentoid, and triangle — virtually any geometric shape you can imagine. Polygons and special shape windows come standard as direct glaze units. In-sash units are also available to match daylight openings in other window and door styles.
- Polygons and special shape windows come standard as direct glaze units
- In-sash units are also available to match daylight openings in other window and door styles
- Polygon and picture windows available in a variety of glass and divided lite options
Ultimate Casement In-Sash Polygon
Ultimate Casement In-Sash Polygons match the sightlines of Marvin Ultimate Casement window products and are available in 67 variations on 9 different shapes including triangular, trapezoidal and octagonal units. Many of the shapes are operating, with either right-hand or left-hand openings. The operating octagon shape is available in an awning configuraton.
See Standard Features listed above.
Narrow Frame Ultimate Casement Polygon
For increased design flexibility, 68 Polygon shapes are available with narrow frames. Slim profiles, huge sizes and flush-frame look make narrow-frame Polygons ideal for the contemporary market and for replacement projects.
- Clad products are available with 3 ¼" overall frame thickness
Wood products are available with a 3 11/32" overall frame thickness
- Sizes are as large as 36"x97" and 40" x 92"
- Many shapes can be ordered as operator units
- Despite the narrow frame, these special shape units are built to perform, achieving CW-PG50 rating for most sizes
- Energy efficiency is impressive, with 0.29 u-factor for clad products and 0.27 u-factor for wood products with LoE-272 with argon