Simulated Double Hung Hopper
The Clad Simulated Double Hung Hopper is the perfect solution for large openings in an institutional setting where double hung windows are preferred but not practical.
- High perforrmance makes this window very energy efficient
- Can be glazed in 1/8" single page up through 1" insulating glass
- Limited accessibility and multipoint locks provide security
- Easy to operate, even at 5 by 10 feet
- Hidden screen for open windows for ventilation
- Available with ogee lugs
Double Hung Chain and Pulley
Classic solid wood window with traditional lines, profiles and hardware.
- Ideal for adding authenticity to historical renovation—or old-world warmth to new construction.
- Sophisticated hardware and craftsmanship with counterbalanced sash ensure smooth, nearly effortless operation.
- Concealed weatherstrip provides energy efficiency without compromising architectural lines.
- Available as Double Hung or Single hung.
- Choose from rectangular sash radius shapes, including eyebrow and half-rounds, accompanying transom and picture units also available.
- Chains and pulleys are available in a variety of styles and finishes.
- Wood only.