Other Finish Options
Not all finish options are available for this wood specie. (Click here to reset options.)
Wood is a product of nature and will vary in color, texture and grain. The wood options shown above are to demonstrate the approximate look of each species only. The photos are not intended to reflect a product's interior or exterior profile.
To aid with installation and create a seamless wood interior, Marvin offers
factory-applied jamb extensions. Jamb extensions increase the depth of the
window to accommodate the thickness of the wall.
- 4 9/16" (116 mm) jambs are standard except where noted.
- Jamb extensions for doors are available up to 9 9/16" (243 mm),
and for windows up to 14" (355.6 mm). Larger custom jamb extensions
are also available through Marvin. Contact your
local Marvin retailer for
- Bow windows open up a room and create a dramatic focal point.
- Any number of windows can be joined together to form a Bow window, and you may also choose the depth, or the degree of curve of the Bow. To create a window seat, increase the depth of the Bow.
- Curved, laminated head and seat boards can be cut specifically by Marvin for your Bow window to ensure a perfect fit.
- Construct a bow window from Ultimate Double Hung or Ultimate Casement windows to match the architectural style of your home.
The interior edge detail where glazing meets wood is called sticking, sometimes referenced as bead. While ovolo or ogee sticking is usually featured, square sticking can be specified for a clean, crisp, more contemporary look. Simulated divided lite bars in products with square sticking echo the design and share square profiles.
Square sticking is unavailable on IZ4 and fire-rated units, those with authentic divided lite, or with single glazing, and Tilt Pac units.