Architectural - Warroad, MN;
At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Career - Built around you. TM We are a world-class designer and manufacturer of wood windows and doors that relies on our years of experience, advance technology and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually expand our business. We are currently seeking an Architectural Technical Representative for our Corporate Headquarters located in beautiful Warroad, MN, (www.warroad.org).
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing unsurpassed technical support to our customer base that is timely, courteous and professional.
- Managing incoming inquires from Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Homeowners, Distributors, Dealers and internal staff.
- Providing extraordinary responses to our customers' requests for technical information, limitations, and the capabilities of our product line.
- Researching requests with appropriate departments such as Manufacturing, R&D, Signature Products, Engineering, and Purchasing.
- Providing product pricing and estimating, structural analysis, AutoCAD working drawings and any other special calculations as needed.
- Supporting departmental goal initiatives to achieve critical measurements.
Requirements for this position include:
- 2-4 year related degree or 2-4 years industry related experience.
- Excellent communication & documentation skills
- Strong PC skills, utilizing AutoCAD and MS office application.
- Understanding of drafting concepts.
- Knowledge of the construction industry.
- OMS (Order Management System), ICIM, and Siebel knowledge preferred.
Hours: 8:00 - 5:00 with 1 hour lunch
If you meet these qualifications and are a high energy person ready to accept this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply with cover letter and resume to:
Marvin Windows and Doors
PO Box 100
Warroad, MN 56763
ATTN: Belle, HR