At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you.™ We are a world-class designer and manufacturer of wood windows and doors that relies on our years of experience, advanced technology and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually grow our business. Join our team and experience an upbeat, challenging, and fun work environment.
• Developing and managing safety programs to ensure comprehensive accident prevention strategies are effectively implemented throughout the manufacturing process; serving as a technical consultant in the application of safety systems throughout Marvin’s Warroad facilities.
• Reviewing technical documents, project drawings and plant layouts for safety related elements to help ensure appropriate interpretation of standards and practical application techniques are applied; conducting equipment safety reviews to determine compliance with OSHA, National Electrical Code and other relevant standards.
• Directing industrial hygiene efforts to include establishing technical compliance systems and directing industrial hygiene sampling efforts; providing industrial hygiene services and consultation.
• Conducting technical safety audits to confirm compliance to codes/standards, ensuring programs meet expectations of the federal OSHA Voluntary Protection Program requirements and ensuring effective system strategies have been implemented.
• Developing coordinating and facilitating technical safety training.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Safety and Health.
• Experience in providing safety and health services to the manufacturing industry.
• Self-starter; able to work with minimal direction.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team leadership/supervisory skills as well as previous instructional experience, helpful.
• Ability to compose technical information, prepare manuals, policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of OSHA regulations, policies and requirements.
• Knowledge of manufacturing principles, procedures and technologies.
• Project management, coordination and prioritization skills.
• Knowledge and use of personal computers and software’s related to the position as well as MS office programs.
• Ability to provide effective safety and health consultation by possessing a comprehensive understanding of Marvin programs and appropriate regulations and codes.
• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of industrial hygiene to include providing consultative service to sites and conducting industrial hygiene sampling.
If you are self-motivated, have a positive attitude, good work ethic and are a team player, send your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Marvin Windows and Doors
PO Box 100
Warroad, MN 56763
ATTN: Belle, HR