Engineering/R&D - West Fargo, ND;
• Responsible for design, development and improvement of product and component designs for both product development and product improvement projects.
• Ensure fit, form and function, and establish key characteristics of component designs.
• Work with Engineers to address product updates and concerns, and work with internal quality and customer service departments to identify product improvement opportunities.
• Create and track ECN’s (Engineering Changing Notices), update drawings and documents—ensuring they meet drafting standards.
• Brainstorm ideas and model concepts, prototype new designs, and train manufacturing personnel on product design changes and upgrades.
• Become intimately familiar with product components and designs—how they relate to field performance, product improvement and certification testing.
Skills and Experience
• Associate’s degree from a two year technical college or trade school or equivalent education/training is preferred. Two or more years of experience in product design field is required.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Awareness of safety issues/concerns.
• Self motivated, dependable and trustworthy.
• Knowledge of 2D and 3D Modeling (Inventor preferred).
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
If you are interested, please submit your cover letter, resume using the form below. Or mail to HR at Integrity Windows and Doors, 1320 9th St. N.E. West Fargo, ND 58078