Production & Assembly - Fargo, ND;
Day Shift 6:30a-2:30p
• Read, sort, and process complete orders.
• Operate a forklift to move and deliver parts to the line in a timely manner.
• Operate power hand tools, scanners, computers (to create and maintain reports), and work with various other equipment.
• Assist with maintenance in the warehouse inventory and with loading and unloading trucks.
• Assist in cycle counting for month-end inventory
• Must transfer and work in Production when not needed in Receiving
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to read and understand visual and written assembly instructions on a computer screen to process complete orders
• Ability to be cross-trained in multiple functions within and between multiple department lines
• Ability to operate hand and power tools to fabricate and assemble
• Ability to prioritize delivery requests
• Ability to accurately calculate inventory quantities
• Ability to work independently and with others in a team environment
• Forklift training/certification preferred
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and push/pull up to 80 lbs
Integrity Windows and Doors is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a safe work environment, competitive wages and a full benefits package.
If you are interested in growing with an industry leader, please submit your resume by using the form below or
Emailing resume to: IntegrityJobs@marvin.com
Apply in person: 1616 43rd St NW, Fargo ND 58102