Engineering/R&D - Ripley, TN;
Are you looking for a Better Work Environment?
Marvin Windows and Doors, recognized for excellence with Safety, Quality, Performance, Environmental and Wellness excellence certifications, has an excellent career opportunity in our Ripley, TN facility. Marvin Windows and Doors is the premier manufacturer of top quality made-to-order wood windows and doors.
Wood Processing Engineering Team Leader
The individual will lead, develop, and manage Wood Processing Engineering group for the plant, including planning, organizing, motivating, coordinating, directing, controlling, and communicating wood processing technical data from conception through implementation.
- Hands-On, highly motivated self-starter, team player with demonstrated leadership ability. Able to handle multiple projects.
- B.S.M.E./B.S.I.T. in Engineering / B.S. in a business field. MS or MBA ideal
- 8 or more years manufacturing experience, millwork preferred.
- 3 or more years experience as a leader of associates and/or teams.
- Proficient personal computer skills. Literacy in AutoCAD & Inventor.
- CNC / PLC experience with programming and debugging.
- Bill of Materials, Routings, and tooling experience
- ISO/QS or other quality operating system experience.
- Proficient in writing/ maintaining Standard Work Procedures.
- Ergonomic Workplace layout and process improvement experiences.
- Proficient in writing PFMEA’s, Control Plans, Standard work procedures.
- Excellent project management skills, Capital equipment specification and justification.
The individual must possess excellent communication skills, be highly motivated, organized, creative, and work effectively in a participative environment.
Marvin offers an excellent Wage and Benefit package. If you would like a career “Built-around-you” in an exciting environment, please send your resume to:
Marvin Windows and Doors of Tennessee, Inc.
Attention: Director of Human Resources
One Marvin Drive
Ripley, TN 38063
We are an equal opportunity employer