Marketing - Eagan, MN;
At Integrity Windows and Doors from Marvin, we have Careers – Built around you.® We are a world-class designer and manufacturer of windows and doors that relies on our years of experience, advanced technology and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually grow our business, (www.marvin.com
). Join our team and experience an upbeat, challenging, and fun work environment.
Currently, we are seeking a Marketing Project Manager to work with our Integrity Marketing team out of our offices located in Eagan, MN. This position serves as the marketing communications expert, manages all stages of integrated marketing and communications projects within defined budgets and timelines, and leads the planning and implementation of key initiatives to support product introductions for the Integrity brands.
• Leading the development and implementation of segment programs and promotions with defined budgets and deadlines to support overall marketing segmentation strategies.
• Leading the development and implementation of communications plans for new Integrity windows and doors products and options.
• Leading the development and implementation of marketing projects, programs, and promotions to achieve stated objectives within defined budgets and timelines.
• Managing and maintaining collateral pieces as they are developed and making sure there is adequate inventory at all times with most current information. This also includes obsolescence plans for older collateral.
• Providing analysis, post-event reporting, and maintaining consistent status updates on projects - leveraging data to continually optimize current and future efforts.
• Responsible for understanding VOC and purchase process for defined target in addition to supporting, collaborating and informing sales and distributions of communications programs.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field is required - preferably in marketing or business management
• 4 - 6 years of experience in project management and marketing
• Experience working with outside vendors to complete projects and achieve objectives
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft Project
• Additional consideration will be given to individuals who, in addition to the above, have construction industry or related experience
If you are self-motivated, have a positive attitude, strong work ethic and are a team player, send your resume and cover letter to:
Marvin Windows and Doors
PO Box 100
Warroad, MN 56763
ATTN: Kellie, HR
Fax: (218) 386-4204