Maintenance - Warroad, MN;
At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Career – Built around you. TM Work for a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Repair Mechanic/Electrician to join the Maintenance Department at our Warroad, MN location.
• Performing mechanical and electrical preventative maintenance and repair work.
• Responsible for work orders assigned each day.
• Responsible to learn and use the maintenance software (CMMS)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Secondary schooling and/or experience with maintenance and electrical troubleshooting
• Safe work habits
• Knowledge of mechanical principals, hydraulics, pneumatics, fabrication, and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of electrical troubleshooting and equipment controls
• Ability to read and understand schematics and equipment control manuals
• Good people skills
• Computer skills
• Willing to be trained in confined space entry
• Physically fit
Core hours – Graveyard, 10:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m., Sunday – Thursday
Hours will vary depending on work load, production down-time, and company policy.
If you meet these qualifications and are a high energy person ready to accept this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply with cover letter, resume, and salary history to:
Marvin Windows and Doors
Attn: Belle – HR
P O Box 100
Warroad, MN 56763