Engineering/R&D - Warroad, MN;
At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you.™ We are a world-class designer and manufacturer of wood windows and doors that relies on our years of experience, advanced technology and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually grow our business. Currently, we are seeking an Industrial Engineer, Senior for our Engineering Department located in Warroad, MN (www.warroad.org).
• Developing, designing, and planning equipment and machine layouts, workflow and safety precautions to maximize utilization of our manufacturing facilities
• Evaluating worker productivity and recommending improvements to increase workflow efficiency and operating performance, reducing waste and delays, and promoting cost control/reductions.
• Providing work leadership and mentoring
• Conducting studies to determine the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow; recommending methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel
• Developing metrics to measure plant and equipment capacity output
• Assessing the needs of a project and procuring resources
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required; Industrial Engineering preferred
• 7 – 10 years Industrial Engineering experience
• Individual contributor that works under limited supervision
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Organizational and prioritization skills
• Proficient in the use of software related to the position (MS office, AutoCAD, Arena Simulation Software, Production Control Software, etc)
• Knowledge and use of process improvement methodologies (lean manufacturing, DMAIC, PDCA).
• Good mathematical, analytical and logical reasoning skills
• Mechanical aptitude
• Ability to promptly recognize, evaluate, and advise on manufacturing process improvements
If you are self-motivated, have a positive attitude, good work ethic and are a team player, send your resume and salary requirements to:
Marvin Windows and Doors
PO Box 100
Warroad, MN 56763
ATTN: Belle, HR