Maintenance - West Fargo, ND;
Maintenance Technician - Evening Shift
• Candidates will be responsible for maintaining production equipment and facility needs
• Perform regular inspections and light repairs on production equipment and assist in machine repairs
• Set up new equipment and troubleshoot equipment using specialty tools
• Perform all assigned duties productively and safely with quality workmanship.
• Mechanical related duties.
•A two year maintenance-related degree or applicable manufacturing experience preferred.
• Desired mechanical knowledge includes: pneumatics/hydraulics, electronics and controls.
• Machining experience and PLC knowledge a plus.
We offer a team-orientated atmosphere, competitive wages, full benefits package and shift differential pay for working the evening shift.
Evening Shift: 3:30pm-11:30pm
If you are interested in growing with an industry leader, please submit your resume by using the form below or
Emailing resume to: IntegrityJobs@marvin.com
Apply in person: 1320 9th St NE, West Fargo ND 58078