FIND A DEALER
NEAR THIS ADDRESS
Bay and Bow
Tilt Turn and Hopper
New Window Products
Lift and Slide
Arch Top French
New Door Products
The Marvin Difference
Heritage of Excellence
How To Videos
- Fargo, ND;
• Candidates will be responsible for maintaining production equipment and facility needs
• Perform regular inspections and light repairs on production equipment and assist in machine repairs
• Set up new equipment and troubleshoot equipment using specialty tools
• Perform all assigned duties productively and safely with quality workmanship.
• Mechanical related duties.
•A two year maintenance-related degree or applicable manufacturing experience preferred.
• Desired mechanical knowledge includes: pneumatics/hydraulics, electronics and controls.
• Machining experience and PLC knowledge a plus.
We offer a team-orientated atmosphere, competitive wages, full benefits package and shift differential pay for working the evening shift.
Evening Shift: 3:30pm-11:30pm
If you are interested in growing with an industry leader, please apply with us in one of the following ways:
Emailing resume to: IntegrityJobs@marvin.com
Apply in person: 1616 43rd St NW, Fargo ND 58102
Submit your resume for this position.
(Word .DOC format preferred):
The passive building trend is rapidly growing. As an industry leader, Marvin’s p...
The passive building trend is rapidly growing. As an industry leader, Marvin’s passive-certified windows can help improve energy efficiency without sacrificing beauty. http://bit.ly/1kDuzDd
find a dealer
careers with marvin
double hung windows
bay and bow windows
special shape windows
round top windows
tilt turn & hopper windows
new window products
lift and slide doors
sliding patio doors
sliding french doors
swinging french doors
arch top french doors
new patio door products
© 2013 Marvin Windows and Doors
Your Local Infinity Windows Retailer