Production & Assembly - Fargo, ND;
Day Shift: 6:30a- 2:30p
Evening Shift: 3:30p-11:30p.
• Perform repetitive assembly tasks using hand and power tools, and automated equipment to build and produce high quality window products.
• Retrieve parts from warehouse according to the pick list and deliver to the line.
• Report defective parts or questionable conditions to supervisor.
• Perform light fabrication (drill holes, measure, cut, saw) to facilitate product sub-assembly.
• Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
• Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ability to communicate in oral or written English to carry out essential functions.
• Ability to read and understand visual and written assembly instructions on a computer screen to retrieve parts from a pick list.
• Ability to be cross-trained in multiple functions within and between multiple department lines.
• Ability to operate hand and power tools to fabricate and assemble
• Ability to lift, push or pull up to 40 lbs
• Ability to maintain regular and satisfactory attendance and punctuality.
Integrity Windows and Doors is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a safe work environment, competitive wages and a full benefits package.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities with Integrity Windows & Doors, please submit your resume or application by contacting us in one of the following ways:
Emailing to: IntegrityJobs@marvin.com
Apply in person: 1616 43rd St NW, Fargo ND 58102