North Oaks, Minnesota is a unique St. Paul suburban community structured around Pleasant Lake. The suburb has a rich history of retaining the area’s natural environmental heritage. To capture both the spirit of the community and architectural styles of the neighborhood, this classic, prairie-style family home is nestled into the landscape with beautiful views of both meadows and lakes. It was important to designer Jim Kuiken to design a home using expansive glass windows to bring the beauty of the outside, inside.
For Accent Homes, Inc., the affordable price point and high-end product quality have been critical to consistently selecting Integrity® windows and doors for years. Large Integrity Wood-Ultrex® Casement, Awning and Double-Hung Windows, along with Wood-Ultrex Sliding Patio Doors, opened the home to stunning views. The windows also include Integrity’s optional prairie grille lite cuts to complement the classic prairie style architecture. Additionally, the durable, low-maintenance Integrity doors constructed of non-corrosive pultruded fiberglass feature remarkable strength and resistance to all types of weather.
INTEGRITY WOOD-ULTREX WINDOWS ARE BUILT TOUGHER, LAST LONGER, AND PROTECT BETTER
• Ultrex pultruded fiberglass has all the desirable characteristics a material used to make doors and windows could have. It’s strong, rigid, heat resistant and non-corrosive. It also has minimal thermal expansion and contraction and low conductivity for superior energy efficiency.
• Integrity Ultrex’s AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association) 624-10 finish verification* includes passing rigorous tests for impact, abrasion and cleanser resistance, plus extreme cold and oven testing to keep Wilkinson Lake looking good for years to come.
• Integrity doors work seamlessly with our windows, creating consistent sight lines, dimensions and aesthetics to match the architecture of a home or building.
• Wood Interior Grilles, Simulated Divided Lite (SDL), Simulated Divided Lite with Spacer (SDLS) and Grilles-Between-the-Glass (GBG) options let you add your own style to windows and doors.
* The Ultrex patented acrylic cap finish is verified AAMA 623-10 and 624-10, and has passed the AAMA 625-10 lab based performance test protocols; 625-10 outdoor weathering test protocols in process