Stacked or Pocket Options in Traditional or Contemporary Styles
Available in Pocket or Stacked configurations to give you fresh air and sweeping views. The Pocket panels slide into the wall, completely disappearing from view. The Stacked panels slide and stack perfectly within the door frame, providing a seamless transition from outside to inside. Whether building a new home or renovating, Pocket and Stacked configurations give you the flexibily to fit your unique needs and vision.
The Ultimate Lift and Slide is available with two stile option: 4 inch stiles to offer a more contemporary look, and 6 inch stiles, to provide a more classic, traditional look. The Stacked door (above) features contemporary stiles.
Divided Lite Options
Marvin has a variety of ways to bring out the best in your window designs:
- Simulated Divided Lite with Spacer Bar (SDLS) - an energy-efficient way to create the look of divided lites. SDLS bars are permanently adhered to both sides of the glass. A spacer bar is installed between the glass, creating the essence of Authentic Divided Lites.
- Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) - SDL bars are permanently adhered to both sides of the glass.
- Authentic Divided Lite (ADL) - Separate pieces of glass are glazed between muntin bars-the way windows have been made since the beginning. Only now, Marvin's state-of-the-art design adds energy efficiency to traditional appeal.
- Grilles-between-the-Glass (GBGs) - Grilles are permanently installed between the glass panes. This low-maintenance option creates the look of divided lites.
- GBGs Color Choices for Exterior and Interior - Color options allow for two tone grilles-between-the-glass. Choose from 13 exterior colors or 4 interior colors.
- Removable Grilles - Solid wood Grilles on the interior offer the look of a classic divided lites, but can be easily removed for cleaning.
Simulated Divided Lite with Spacer Bar (SDLS)
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
Authentic Divided Lite (ADL)
GBGs Exterior and Interior Color
Divided Lite Patterns
Marvin's custom capabilities allow us to create almost any divided lite pattern you can dream up. Divides lites can feature an array of muntin widths, unique muntin profiles, rectangular or radius cuts and more. Choose from an existing lite cut, specify custom divided lites according to a new design or ask our design professionals to assist in creating a pattern for your needs.
The result is a window or door that combines the detailing and craftsmanship of a small millwork house with the product performance delivered by an industry leader.
Below are some of our most frequently-requested divided-lite patterns:
Prairie 4 Bottom-Left
Prairie 4 Bottom-Right
Prairie 4 Top-Left
Prairie 4 Top-Right
Prairie 6 Bottom
Prairie 6 Left-Hand
Prairie 6 Right-Hand
Prairie 6 Top
Two interior glazing bead profiles are available to match your desired aesthetics – ogee or square