Michigan's first Marvin Design Gallery opens Sept. 26By Marvin Windows
Architect Sarah Susanka, best-selling author of “Not So Big Remodeling,” will sign her book; first 50 attendees get free copy; free consultations from architects, remodelers, builders
Marvin Windows and Doors is proud to announce the grand opening of Marvin Design Gallery by Laurence Smith.
Architect and author Sarah Susanka. Photo courtesy of Cheryl Muhr.
Located at 2350 Franklin Road in Bloomfield Hills, it’s the first Marvin Design Gallery in Michigan. A grand opening celebration will be held at the gallery from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 26. Special events at the grand opening will include:
- Architect and author Sarah Susanka signing copies of her best-selling book, “Not So Big Remodeling,” from 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- A presentation by Susanka on her “Not So Big” concept, among the most influential ideas of the last decade in the home industry
- A free copy of “Not So Big Remodeling” to the first 50 attendees
- Free consultations with architects, builders and remodelers by appointment during the week preceding the event, continuing through the grand opening
- Drawings for free weekend getaways, including an Escape! Spa package at the Inn at Bay Harbor and a weekend stay at Mackinac Island’s Grand Hotel
- Sarah Susanka’s dream window, specially designed by her and built by Marvin for the myMarvin project
- A newly remodeled showroom with more than 6,000 square feet displaying the latest Marvin, Integrity and Signature windows and doors – including Marvin’s new Ultimate Casement, the only window that swivels to let you wash the outside of the window from inside the house
As a Marvin Design Gallery, Laurence Smith offers an expanded range of products and services from Marvin, the world’s largest maker of made-to-order wood and clad wood windows and doors.
Marvin Design Galleries specialize in creating spaces that reflect each homeowner’s personal style. From design consultation and selection to installation, trained professionals will assist every step of the way.
Established in 1939, Laurence Smith was the first Marvin dealer in Michigan. Serving both residential and commercial customers throughout all of Michigan, Laurence Smith maintains its own service department for everything it sells and prides itself on educating its customers to help them make the most informed decision.