Tough Windows, Tough Truck: Win an F-150 from Integrity Windows and Doors
By Integrity Windows
February 15, 2013
One lucky building professional will be bidding his or her next job in a new Ford F-150 pickup from Integrity Windows and Doors. The Ultrex Tough Truck Promotion is giving away the truck to highlight the strength and durability of the Ultrex pultruded fiberglass that makes up every Integrity window and door.
How tough is Ultrex pultruded fiberglass?
- Ultrex is as strong as steel: one square inch can support 34,000 pounds
- It’s seven times stronger than Fibrex® vinyl/wood composite
- It’s six times stronger than vinyl
- Ultrex has three times the impact resistance of Fibrex
- It expands and contracts eight times less than vinyl
- Ultrex withstands temperatures up to 350 degrees F – twice the heat resistance of vinyl and Fibrex
Many building pros already know the toughness of Ultrex. What better way of delivering our message than with America’s toughest truck?
The Ultrex Tough Truck Promotion runs through June 30, 2013. No purchase is necessary, but the eligible winner must qualify as a professional builder, remodeler or architect. Building trade professionals can register for a chance to win at www.integritywindows.com/Promo. Trade professionals can also register in the Integrity Windows booth at major industry trade shows.