Enter or nominate a deserving project for the Integrity Red Diamond Achiever Award Program
By Berit Griffin
April 11, 2014
Peak building season is just weeks away. Before things to get too busy, now is the perfect time to enter or nominate a project for the Integrity Red Diamond Achiever Award Program. The award recognizes outstanding design, innovation, sustainability and quality in projects using Integrity products. As if earning industry acclaim and a great prize package wasn’t incentive enough, every entrant or nominee receives a$50 Cabela’s gift card just for taking the time to submit a project.
After winners are announced in the fall, they (along with one guest) are flown to Minneapolis and Warroad for a VIP experience. Here are highlights from the 2013 event:
2014 Integrity Red Diamond Achiever Award winners also will receive…
- Award – A beautiful glass award that features a picture of your project.
- Project Profile – Integrity will create a Project Profile of your project and feature it on Integrity’s website, Integrity’s Facebook page and other social media opportunities deemed appropriate by Public Relations.
- You will receive 200 printed copies and the electronic creative files for your own use!
- Press Release/Media Support – Press Release sent to your local market’s newspapers as well as a copy for you. The project will also be featured on Integrity’s national social media outlets, E-Newsletters, and Public Relations. Winners from last year were featured in more than 100 media outlets and local newspapers!
- Cash Donation – A $200 cash donation will be donated on behalf of your company to a charity of your choice.
- iPad – An iPad Air™ will be awarded to the winner of the People’s Choice Award which is voted on by the public to decide their favorite of all of the entered projects.
- Website – Each winner will be prominently featured on the Integrity website.
- Calendar – Integrity will create a 2015 monthly calendar featuring winners and other top entries. We will provide a number of calendars for the winners and one calendar for each entrant. We will also host an order period where dealers/distributors can order box quantities.
- Winners Badge – Winners will receive an electronic badge to be used in any business materials or imagery displaying that they are a Red Diamond Achiever Award Winner.
Click here to learn more about our 2014 Red Diamond Achiever Award Program.