Top five reasons to love factory-applied finishesBy Berit Griffin, Marvin Windows
Have you heard the exciting news? Marvin Windows and Doors now offers factory-applied stains! If you have ever struggled through staining a window, you know how hard it can be to get just right. After all, who wants to accidentally get stain on the glass? So let us do it for you!
When your builder or remodeler orders new windows or doors, you can get beautiful stains on beautiful wood–no hassle! Here are the top five reasons why factory-applied stains are great:
1. You get the choice of six colors on six wood species. Whether you’re a Honey on Pine sort of person, or really want Cabernet on Honduran Mahogany, Marvin’s got you covered.
2. Stains are just the latest addition to Marvin’s interior finishes. If you want a non-stained look, we also offer a painted white interior finish and a clear coat.
3. As a manufacturer, Marvin is better-equipped than the average homeowner to properly recycle and/or dispose of waste associated with staining windows and doors.
4. Once the window or door is at your home, you’ll be happy to know that Marvin’s finish work (including factory-applied stains) is done using state-approved procedures to contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Our products contain no volatile hazardous air pollutants (VHAPs) and we use a waterborne acrylic enamel that’s more environmentally friendly than solvent-borne materials.
5. Did we mention that you can leave the hard work to us? Think of all the time you’ll save when you get factory finishes from Marvin!
You can find more information here, or visit your local dealer.