Real People Sprucing Up for SpringBy Berit Griffin, Marvin Windows
It’s almost spring (and in some lucky areas of the country, the weather is actually spring-like!), and with that comes the need to spruce up your home for the upcoming warm weather. We wondered what real people were actually doing for spring renovations, so we went to Facebook. Here are some things our friends are doing:
- Using the KonMari method inside to get rid of all non-useful things (KonMari refers to this as sparking joy).
- Painting the front door a cheerful, eye-catching color. Not only does this add to greater curb appeal, it’s a great opportunity to try out Pantone’s two colors of the year: Serenity and Rose Quartz.
- A) Getting rid of mice by whatever methods necessary. B) Sealing the foundation after the vermin are gone.
- Gardening and re-staining the deck.
- Painting trim
- Using spray paint on house numbers to make them look like new.
- Window cleaning. And we’re told they are Marvin windows! Now that sounds like the perfect spring activity: making your windows sparkle.
Does this list look like your spring projects?
Use your spring cleaning/renovation time to make sure your windows are as clean as these are!