Our State Fair Is A Great State FairBy Berit Griffin, Marvin Windows
Hello fellow Minnesotans! If you are coming to the fair (or making a trip from out of state to attend the Great Minnesota Get Together), make sure to stop by the Marvin booth. We’re located in the Grandstand, on the upper level southwest quadrant.
Come see us! We have lots of great products from Marvin Windows and Doors, Integrity Windows and Doors and Infinity Replacement Windows. It’s a chance to check out some of our most popular offerings and chat with our retailers about window replacement and the soon-ending energy tax credit.
And in the spirit of the Fair, here are a couple other things we love to do while there:
- Anything on a stick: Pronto Pups, mac and cheese, alligator, cotton candy and deep fried Snickers.
- All you can drink Minnesota milk: just $1!
- The Mighty Midway: go on these wild rides BEFORE consuming deep fried Snickers.
- CHS Miracle of Birth Center: baby animals, what could be cuter?
- Concerts: not to be missed! This year’s lineup includes A Prairie Home Companion, Tim McGraw and KISS.
So grab your family and friends and head down to the Fair for some food, fun and Marvin! The Minnesota State Fair runs through Labor Day and more info can be found at www.mnstatefair.org.
Photo courtesy of the Minnesota State Fair.