Integrity Now Accepting Entries and Nominations for 2015 Red Diamond Achiever Award ProgramBy Integrity Windows
Integrity from Marvin Windows and Doors is delighted to announce that it will once again honor the nation’s premier builders, remodelers and architects in the 2015 Integrity Red Diamond Achiever Award Program. The award recognizes outstanding design, innovation, sustainability and quality in projects using Integrity products. Winners are nominated by the Integrity dealers and distributors who supplied Integrity windows and doors for the project. Award candidates also may self nominate.
Project entries must be received before June 30, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time.
A total of five winners will be determined by a distinguished judging panel including:
Lou Manfredini, a nationally recognized do-it-yourself (DIY) expert and host of Ask Mr. Fix-It and Lou Manfredini’s Home Improvement Minutes radio shows, as well his own nationally syndicated home improvement television show called HouseSmarts.
Christine Marvin, director of marketing for Marvin Windows and Doors.
Shawn McCadden, a nationally-known speaker, business trainer, columnist and award-winning remodeler.
JoAnne (JoJo) Lieber, president of 2×4 Productions Inc., writer, producer and video and television host.
Erika Taylor, Professional Remodeler’s Chief of Content, and brand strategist.
The People’s Choice Award, which recognizes the top overall project, will be voted on by the general public on Integrity’s Facebook or website beginning in September.
2015 Integrity Red Diamond Achiever Award Winners Will Receive…
- Award – A beautiful glass award that features a picture of your project.
- Project Profile – Integrity will create a Project Profile of your project and feature it on Integrity’s website, Integrity’s Facebook page and other social media opportunities deemed appropriate by Public Relations. 200 printed copies and the electronic creative files for your own use!
- Press Release/Media Support – Press Release sent to your local market’s newspapers as well as a copy for you. The project will also be featured on Integrity’s national social media outlets, E-Newsletters, and Public Relations. Winners from last year received over 2.5 million impressions in media outlets and local newspapers!
- VIP Event October 2015 – Integrity will provide you and a guest round trip flights to Minneapolis, MN and a day trip to Warroad, MN for a facilities tour and awards ceremony!
- Cash Donation – A $200 cash donation will be donated on behalf of your company to a charity of your choice.
- iPad – An iPad Air™ will be awarded to the winner of the People’s Choice Award which is voted on by the public to decide their favorite of all of the entered projects.
- Website – Each winner will be prominently featured on the Integrity website.
- Calendar – Integrity will create a 2016 monthly calendar featuring winners and other top entries. We will provide a number of calendars for the winners and one calendar for each entrant. We will also host an order period where dealers/distributors can order box quantities.
- Winners Badge – Winners will receive an electronic badge to be used in any business materials or imagery displaying that they are a Red Diamond Achiever Award Winner.
Click here to learn more about our 2015 Red Diamond Achiever Award Program.