INTEGRITY WINDOWS AND DOORS
Integrity is the world's largest manufacturer of windows and doors made with Ultrex®, a highly durable, state-of-the-art pultruded fiberglass material that significantly outperforms vinyl and roll-form aluminum. Integrity low maintenance products are available in two series that feature either all fiberglass construction or real wood interiors to meet any project’s performance and aesthetic requirements.
- Ultrex fiberglass provides superior strength, heat, UV and corrosion resistance to deliver a tough and resilient product that can far outpace other materials.
- Ultrex’s superior strength and minimal expansion and contraction keep windows square and tightly sealed for outstanding long-term performance.
- Ultrex takes less energy to manufacture than vinyl and is made from silica sand, a safe and renewable resource.
- Integrity windows offer several high performance LoE glazing options to meet ENERGY STAR qualifications in any climate.
- Integrity windows are available in an abundance of standard sizes or select a custom size unit to within 1/64".
- Choose from a variety of window and door products and options to meet your performance and architectural needs.
Visit the Integrity website to learn more about the Ultrex Advantage.