Marvin® Rolls Out Host of Improvements for Ultimate Inswing French Doors
January 14th, 2011 by
Ultimate Inswing French Doors
How many improvements has Marvin Windows and Doors made to its Ultimate Inswing French Door?
How much time have you got?
With both homeowner and builder in mind, Marvin is rolling out a host of changes to this popular door that will add to its performance, beauty and ease of installation.
For the homeowner:
- Design options include raised or flat panels, a full line of architectural hardware choices and multiple sizes and configurations
- The profile gives a more traditional aesthetic
- The redesigned all-Ultrex® sill can stand up to years of tough use
- An available sill liner in oak, mahogany or cherry adds a finishing touch to the interior sill surface
- Optional exterior mahogany sill cover offers a true wood sill appearance
- Ultimate Inswing French Door Transoms have been redesigned to perfectly complement the new Ultimate Inswing French Door platform
For the builder:
- The redesigned all-Ultrex sill comes in true depths of 4 9/16” or 6 9/16″
- The sill incorporates a robust weep system and an integral installation flange allowing for anchor points across the length of the sill
- Redesigned sill needs no added support at the nosing
- Field or factory-applied jamb extensions are available
- Wood version accepts traditional brick mould and flat casing components
- Easy installation for stationary panels, since exterior parting stops are removed for jamb fastening
“We’ve made this great door more robust and more stylish,” said Jeff Siverhus, Senior Product Planner for Marvin Windows and Doors. “Builders will appreciate the ease of installation, while homeowners will enjoy beautiful performance for years to come.”
ABOUT MARVIN WINDOWS AND DOORS
Marvin Windows and Doors brings its Built around you®. philosophy to life with every customer and every solution. A premier manufacturer of made-to-order wood and clad wood windows and doors, Marvin offers the industry’s most extensive selection of shapes, styles, sizes and options to fit the diverse needs of builders and match the personalities of homeowners.
Marvin’s tradition of delivering the finest craftsmanship in windows and doors began in Warroad, Minn., a small town just six miles from the Canadian border, where the privately-held, family-owned and operated company is still headquartered today. Learn more at www.marvin.com.